IncentFit’s mission is to develop a happier and healthier workforce by engaging employees in exercise. With IncentFit, fitness benefit participation skyrockets to over 60%, and members say they feel healthier and more motivated. Nothing gives us more satisfaction than delivering a benefit employees and employers love.
601 Walnut Street
Curtis Center, Suite 1205
Philadelphia, PA 19106
IncentFit, a rapidly growing Health Tech startup based in Old City, Philadelphia, is seeking a talented Full Stack Software Developer to join our growing team. Reporting to our CTO, you’ll be given the opportunity to work on various projects for our IncentFit platform, focusing on front-end and back-end development to deliver user-facing products. IncentFit's mission is to develop a happier and healthier workforce by engaging employees in exercise, and our software makes it easy for employers to reward employees for living an active lifestyle.
The ideal candidate should have the aptitude and experience to take on projects from inception through initial rollout, and iteration upon thereafter. Our tech stack is Angular/PHP built on AWS. Our platform is fully built out, with an MVC pattern and database layer encapsulation. Our UX is highly modular with significant code reuse between our Ionic+Cordova mobile apps and Angular web front-end. As we continue to move to a scalable n-tier architecture, this will provide you the platform to easily and rapidly build upon what is already in place from day one. If you have the drive to work at a small, hungry company and take ownership over your work, you’ll reap the benefits of being a part of the primary group making it all happen.
* Work directly with our CTO to build software products that will better service our clients.
* Collaborate with the CEO, Customer Success and Marketing teams to iterate the product based on evolving business requirements and customer feedback and bugs, including participating in daily/weekly team huddles.
* Assist with various other dev projects as needed.
* At least 4 years of professional software developer experience.
* Advanced knowledge and professional experience in Angular is a key requirement.
* Experience with PHP 7 strongly preferred, but candidates with extensive OO programming experience may be considered.
* Experienced with Bootstrap based UX development.
* Comfortable with MySQL
* Familiar with the MVC pattern.
* Versed in Agile, Scrum and the Lean startup methodology.
* Ability to analyse both UX mockups and architecture diagrams.
* Excellent communication skills. Able to work independently and collaborate with a team.
* Driven individual that takes ownership over their projects.
* Business-savvy and able to thrive in a fast-paced startup culture.
* Knowledge of payment and/or healthtech APIs: Stripe / Dwolla / Google / HealthKit / Samsung / Validic.
* Experience with Cordova and/or Ionic.
* Familiarity with AWS infrastructure.
* Please include salary requirements with your cover-letter
* Health insurance + HSA
* Commuter benefits
* Office is a laid back, co-working space (Indy Hall) full of ambitious startups like ours.
* Unlimited PTO
* Ability to work remotely 2 days a week
* Flexible hours
* And of course a fitness/gym reimbursement program - yes we use our own product!